UPDATED: 7/9/2020: To Our Loyal Fans and Community of Friends,
Fifty-Third Winery and Vineyard
Covid-19 Update July 3rd
Below is an overview of updated policies and procedures instituted ensure the safety of visitors and our staff. Social distancing rules still apply.
- We are open 11am-5pm 7 days a week.
- We will continue curbside pickup and offer discounted shipping, i.e.$10 flat rate shipping for 6-11 bottles and free shipping for 12 bottles or more.
- For those staying to enjoy our inside and outside areas:
- By the Bottle, By the Glass and Flights (Four 2oz pours) are now available for your enjoyment.
- No congregations at the inside tasting bar.
- Groups of ten or more, including children, must call in advance to insure we have a proper space available for you.
- We will make the following areas available for customers: Outside tables, deck off tasting room and limited seating inside the tasting room. On Saturdays and Sundays, we will have our Pavilion open for guests. We ask that customers refrain from moving inside and outside tables.
- Children and pets are welcome. Pets must be leashed.
- Customers are welcome to bring their own picnic baskets, chairs and blankets.
- Customers are welcome to bring their own glassware. Please note that we cannot pour into your glassware brought from home.
- Please follow entrance and exit lines when coming into the tasting room to purchase wine.
- Patrons will be able to use Restrooms in tasting room and on weekends, the Pavilion. Only one patron allowed at a time.
- Safety and Health
- Social distancing rules will be in effect which includes outdoor areas. Signs will be placed in areas reminding customers.
- Masks must be worn inside our buildings and we encourage you to wear them outside except when seated at your table or your area. Our Staff will be wearing a facemask and gloves for your safety.
- All tables and chairs will be distanced at least 10 feet from each other. The rule is 6 feet but we have the space to make people feel more comfortable. All inside and outside tables will be sanitized after each use.
- Restrooms will be cleaned/sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Same as we tell our employees, if you are sick, have been sick within the last 14 days or been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home.
- If it starts to rain and you come into one of the buildings, please keep in mind we must follow social distancing rules.
We appreciate your business and support.
Together we will get through this difficult time!
David and Susan