Below is an overview of updated policies and procedures instituted to ensure the safety of visitors and our staff.
• We are open 11am-5pm 7 days a week.
• We offer inside pickup, curbside pickup, and discounted shipping, i.e., $10 flat rate shipping for 6 or more bottles.
• For those staying to enjoy our inside and outside areas:
– By the Bottle, By the Glass and Tasting Flights (Four 2oz or 3oz pours) are available 7 days a week.
– No congregating at the inside tasting bar.
– We will make the following areas available for customers: Inside tables, outside tables, deck off Tasting Room and seating inside the Pavilion.
– Customers are not allowed to move or rearrange inside and outside tables.
– Children and pets are welcome. Pets must be leashed but not allowed inside buildings.
– Customers are welcome to bring their own picnic baskets, chairs, and blankets.
– Customers are welcome to bring their own glassware. Please note that we cannot pour into your glassware brought from home.
– Patrons will be able to use restrooms in Tasting Room and the Pavilion.